- Inclusive Practices
- Procedural Safeguards
- Public Notices
- Referral Process
- The student is referred by a parent(s) or a teacher(s) to the Response to Intervention (RTI) team through the Guidance Office.
- The RTI team and/or parent(s) makes a recommendation for evaluation for a student believed to have a disability.
- The recommendation of the RTI team or parent is provided to the guidance office or to the special education office (for non-public students).
- A permission to evaluate form is generated and provided to the parent(s) for approval.
- A referral packet including student information is developed by the guidance office and sent to the special education office.
- The referral packet is forwarded by the special education office to a school psychologist.
- The school psychologist performs the evaluation and generates a reports to the parent(s) within 60 days of having received the permission to evaluate.
- When applicable, an IEP team meeting will be scheduled and held within 30 days of the report being generated.