POWER SCHOOL - PARENT PORTAL
Parent Access has been turned back on for all parents and students. If you forgot your password, you can reset it yourself; however, it is recommended passwords NOT be reset on a mobile device. Please use a laptop or other computer hardware
- If you’re having difficulty on the mobile app, please delete the app and upload again.
- If you need the instructions for resetting your account, please Email your building secretary so she can send them to you
- If you’re new to GJSD power school and need to create an account, please visit the website and go to the Parent Tab>Power School and submit the Power School Parent Portal Request form
- Once your account is created, you can monitor your student’s progress, set up alerts for grades, attendance, discipline, and update your phone number as well as viewing assignments.
- Students can obtain their ID and Password after the first day of school, from their building secretary