Greater Johnstown School District

Skip to main content

Student Registration Information and Forms


Greater Johnstown School District parents/guardians can register their child(ren) by making an appointment with the Central Administrative Offices by calling (814) 533-5670, Option 0.  

Prior to your appointment, you will need to pick up a registration packet. Registration packets are available on the District website and at the following locations:


Central Administrative Offices

1091 Broad Street

Johnstown, PA  15906


Greater Johnstown Elementary School

196 Westgate Drive

Johnstown, PA  15905


Greater Johnstown Middle School

220 Messenger Street

Johnstown, PA  15902


Greater Johnstown High School

222 Central Avenue

Johnstown, PA  15902



The following documents, along with the completed registration packet, must be presented at the appointment:


  • Proof of Birth

Any one of the following constitutes acceptable documentation: birth certificate;

notarized copy of birth certificate; baptismal certificate; copy of the record of baptism – notarized or duly certified and showing the date of birth; notarized statement from the parents or another relative indicating the date of birth; a valid passport; a prior school record indicating the date of birth.

  • Immunization Record and Physical
  • Proof of Residency
  • Photo ID


*The appointment may need rescheduled if all documentation and forms are not provided to the Central Registration staff.

Registration Packets for the 2018-19 School Year:
Physical and Dental Forms:  
Students are required to have an updated physical and dental examination for kindergarten.  If families do not have access to complete this, the district will provide these services through a medial professional.  The forms below are the required forms if you are taking your child to a private examination.  
If you cannot provide proof of a private dental exam, the GJSD is a part of the SMILE program.  Please complete the form below for your child.  
Change of Address:
Parents/Guardians shall follow the steps below for address changes:
1.  Complete the Change of Address Form
2.  Submit the completed form to the child's building
3.  Provide Proof of Residency to office staff
If the change of address is due to a change in guardianship, please contact Amy Smith in the Administrative Offices at (814) 533-5670, ext. 15683 to set up an appointment to complete the appropriate paperwork.