Greater Johnstown School District

Skip to main content
Change of Address » Change of Address

Change of Address

Change of Address:
Parents/Guardians shall follow the steps below for address changes:
  • Complete the Change of Address Form
  • Submit the completed form to the child's building
  • Provide Proof of Residency to office staff
If the change of address is due to a change in guardianship, please contact Amy Smith in the Administrative Offices at (814) 533-5670, ext. 15683 to set up an appointment to complete the appropriate paperwork.
Change of Address Form