In order for your application to receive consideration for employment opportunities with The Greater Johnstown School District, the following must be included:
- A Completed Application
- Certified positions PA Standard Teacher
- Clerical or Paraprofessional
- Supplemental Position
- Letter of interest
- Completed Application Screening Instrument
- Current Clearances
- Act 34 - Criminal Record Check (within 1 year of hire date)
- Act 151 - PA Child Abuse Clearance (within 1 year of hire date)
- Act 114 - FBI Federal Criminal History Record (within 1 year of hire date)
- Act 168 (Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure) - Act 168 of 2014 required completion of the Act 168 Commonwealth of PA Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release.
- Act 24 of 2011 PDE 6004 (Arrest and Conviction History) - Act 24 contains a number of changes to Section 111 of the School Code. School employees will be required to report to the School Administrator within seventy-two (72) hours, any arrest or conviction of an offense listed in Section 111 (e) that occurs after September 28, 2011.
All forms should be returned with you application materials.
Links to the required clearances are available here