Success for All programs are designed to instill a love of learning in children, and the framework to pursue it at each stage of their development. By giving struggling students the means to achieve literacy, they are set up for a lifetime of success. The early childhood and elementary programs are built around cooperative frameworks. Elementary students are given effective instruction in critical academic and social skills, with interactive lessons that are fully aligned to the common core state standards.
KinderCorner is a comprehensive kindergarten program based on research that helps children make sense of the world around them, fostering development of oral language, literacy, math, and interpersonal and self-help skills, as well as science and social studies concepts.
- A strong focus on oral-language and vocabulary development and assessment.
- Build-in scaffolds and prompts to help students thoroughly learn procedures and cooperative learning structures.
- Many opportunities for student interaction and partner work.
- Integration of social-emotional skills and strategies.
Reading Roots is a comprehensive program that targets the needs of beginning readers. It is a research-based, beginning-reading program that provides a strong base for young readers through systematic phonics instruction,
supported by decodable stories, and instruction in fluency and comprehension.
- Lessons designed to foster creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Professional development for teachers, including online resources.
Reading Wings is a research-based reading curriculum that provides 90-minute daily lessons and targets the needs of students reading on a second-through sixth-grade level who have successfully learned to decode but need to develop more sophisticated reading skills. Reading Wings uses core instructional structures to target vocabulary development, reading comprehension, fluency, oral-reading development and written expression by providing students ample opportunities to work with both narrative and expository text.
- Lessons designed to foster creative thinking, problem-solving, and innovation.
- Routines, rubrics, and structures to guide powerful discussions and teamwork.
- Scaffolded instruction to build core reading skills and strategies.